1 recipe Mug Cornbread -- but prepared in a BOWL instead of a mug
1 cup diced chicken or beef (cooked)
3 tbs barbeque sauce
3 tbs corn kernels (frozen or fresh)
1/4 c shredded cheddar or cheddar-jack cheese
Cayenne pepper or Tabasco Sauce (optional)
- Have the cornbread recipe prepared in the bottom of a bowl. Using a chopstick or spoon handle, poke several holes into the cornbread.
- Pour the sauce over the cornbread and spread evenly.
- Evenly spread the chicken or beef over the sauce.
- Even spread the corn over the chicken.
- Top with the cheese.
- Microwave the bowl for 30 seconds to 2 minutes, depending on heat required. (If your meat and corn are cold it will need longer than if they are applied hot.) Cheese should be melted and the meat hot.
- Top with cayenne pepper or Tabasco sauce, if desired.