1 6-inch flour tortilla
2 strips cooked bacon
1 tbs mayonnaise
1 tbs tomato salsa (I used Mrs. Renfro's Ghost Pepper)
1 tsp milk
4 tbs shredded cheddar-jack or Mexican cheese blend
- Melt the butter in a skillet, and fry the tortilla on both sides till toasted and slightly crispy. While it's frying, stir together the salsa, mayonnaise and milk.
- Cut the tortilla into 4 portions. Spread each slice with a portion of the mayonnaise sauce,
- With a pair of kitchen scissors, snip 1/2 of each bacon slice into pieces over each wedge of the tortilla.
- Top each tortilla wedge with 1 tbs of the cheese
- Finish each tortilla wedge with some shredded lettuce.